45 min Makes 24 cookies
- 2 tbsp ONE ORGANIC matcha
- 1/3 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar for a minute and a half. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat the mixture for another minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, matcha, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until everything is just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop up a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough, shape into a ball and drop onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat for the rest of the dough. Make sure to leave around 2 inches of space between the cookie dough.
- Bake cookies for 11 to 12 minutes. For best results, place only one baking sheet into the oven at a time. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for a few days.