Prep time 3 hours (bake time 6-8 min) Makes 24 Cookies
- 2 tbsp ONE ORGANIC matcha
- ¾ cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, matcha, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients and combine until a dough forms.
- Divide dough in half and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and rolling pin. Roll dough out to a ¼ –inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut dough into your favorite shapes.
- Place cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing each an inch apart.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack.