25 min Makes 8 Pancakes
- 2 tbsp ONE ORGANIC matcha
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- Mix the milk and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, matcha, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the egg, oil, and milk mixture. The milk will have curdled by now and that’s exactly what you want. Mix until the ingredients are just incorporated—the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a large pan or skillet over medium-low heat and coat it with cooking spray. Pour out about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake. Spread batter into 4 to 5 inch circles. Cook the pancakes until bubbles form and some of them have popped. Flip the pancake and cook the other side for another minute. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy with some powdered sugar and maple syrup!