30 min Makes 2 servings
- 1 – 1½ tsp ONE ORGANIC matcha (depending on taste)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup steel cut oatmeal
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped nuts and fruits (optional for topping)
- Toasted coconut (optional for topping)
- In a pot, bring milk and water to boil.
- Add in oatmeal, matcha, honey, butter and salt.
- Whisk and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 minutes or until thickened
- Serve in bowls topped with macadamia nuts and toasted coconut.