30-70 min Makes 12 muffins or 1 loaf
- 1½ tbsp ONE ORGANIC matcha
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan or line muffin tins.
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into the wet mixture until moistened.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan or divide batter among the muffin tins.
- Bake until golden brown and the tops spring when lightly pressed, about 65 minutes for the loaf or 25 minutes for muffins.