60 min Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp ONE ORGANIC matcha
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wisk together cream, milk and matcha in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
- Add milk mixture to egg mixture in ½ cup increments to bring up the temperature of the egg mixture gradually. Mix well.
- Divide mixture among 4 6-ounce ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a roasting pan. Fill warm water in the pan to half way up the ramekins.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes in 300 degree F oven.