- SINGLE INGREDIENT – 100% organic tea – pure – no sugar, sweeteners, fillers artificial ingredients or preservatives
- USDA ORGANIC – all natural, non-GMO, certified organic
- HEALTHY- Enjoy all the benefits associated with tea, loaded with antioxidants
- QUICK & CONVENIENT – Just add to HOT or COLD water, instantly dissolves, no brewing or steeping required
- LESS CAFFEINE THAN COFFEE – 78mg of caffeine per prepared 8 oz serving compared to 95mg in coffee
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much caffeine is in the tea?
There is 78mg of caffeine per 1/4 tsp. of the black tea powder.
Is your tea freeze dried or spray dried?
Our instant teas are manufactured using a freeze-drying process that retains the nutrients present in the tea and produces a fine powder that easily dissolves in hot or cold water.
Has this product been tested for lead and heavy metals?
ONE ORGANIC’s instant teas have been tested by an independent lab for lead and heavy metals. The test found that the lead level is below the FDA’s recommended current tolerable intake limit.
Why is being organic important?
Organic agriculture uses methods that preserve the environment and avoid the use of pesticides, antibiotics or genetic engineering (GMOs).
What kind of black tea is this?
ONE ORGANIC organic black tea is a Hong Cha (aka red tea), sourced from the province of Yunnan. It’s naturally sweet, malty, rich, and smooth.